Author of OUTBACK LOVE a contemporary romance novel set in Australia, JETTING AWAY a short story prequel to OUTBACK LOVE, MOON OVER MADNESS a paranormal romantic comedy and BAYOU BLUES AND OTHER SORROWS a collection of short stories and poems about life and love. All are available online at Amazon/Kindle Unlimited.

Friday, August 26, 2011

To Family and Friends

To my family and friends, if you happen to discover your likeness in one of my books, please forgive me. Your character strong-armed me and insisted on being a part of the story. Believe me, I have no control over this. And remember, only you and I know who you are.

In the meantime, the latest one to push his way into a story is my ten month old, 100 plus pound, liver-red puppy, Dude. Part retriever, part setter, part hound and 100% love. He's a big, goofy pup who loves everyone he meets. Just be careful, because he's been known to knock people down in his exuberance. So far, two and counting. Dude doesn't bite, but as my grandson asked, "Nana, what about those teeth?"

Dude rarely barks, but he is a talker, with a "Roo-roo" here and an "Ah-roooo" there. Well, Dude wriggled his way into my latest book, "Murder on Sunday Beach." In the doggie character by the name of "Roo," he takes center stage from the moment the story opens.

"Murder on Sunday Beach" is a mystery/romance set in the quaint beach community of Sunday Beach off Scenic Highway 30A. Sunday Beach is my creation, but 30A is a very real, beautiful part of the Florida Panhandle.

Now as I was saying, some of you may have cameo appearances in my books, while others, like Dude, may hold center stage. Enjoy reading about your alter egos and please forgive me for any parts you don't like. Remember, these stories are fiction and I have a very vivid imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers.