Author of OUTBACK LOVE a contemporary romance novel set in Australia, JETTING AWAY a short story prequel to OUTBACK LOVE, MOON OVER MADNESS a paranormal romantic comedy and BAYOU BLUES AND OTHER SORROWS a collection of short stories and poems about life and love. All are available online at Amazon/Kindle Unlimited.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Just Another Day At The Zoo

Just another day at the zoo for this chimpanzee.





Another day at the Gulf Breeze Zoo. This time it was for "Boo at the Zoo" and all the little kids, including my grandkids, were in Halloween costumes and trick-or-treating at the zoo.





What a gorgeous face.







If you happen to be in northwest Florida, be sure to check out our great little zoo.

Gulf Breeze Zoo

Boo at the Zoo


What a beautiful color.








The zoo critters had different reactions to the costumed kids. Some were fascinated and others, like one of the chimpanzees, wasn't the least bit impressed with the day's visitors.



The male tiger watching the costumed kids.










The male tiger seemed particularly interested in the kids. His expression was "I bet they taste like chicken."


One of the many roosters wandering around the zoo.










After three and a half hours at the zoo I'm exhausted. So this is just a very short post with an assortment of photos I couldn't resist posting.


The giraffes are always eager for a handout.











I have a year long pass for the zoo and am a frequent visitor, which means I take lots of zoo photos. So please stop back from time to time to see my latest photos.
The elephant wishing well at the zoo.











Wishing y'all a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers.