Author of OUTBACK LOVE a contemporary romance novel set in Australia, JETTING AWAY a short story prequel to OUTBACK LOVE, MOON OVER MADNESS a paranormal romantic comedy and BAYOU BLUES AND OTHER SORROWS a collection of short stories and poems about life and love. All are available online at Amazon/Kindle Unlimited.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

ePub of "Jetting Away"

Yea!!! The ePub of "Jetting Away" happened yesterday. It's a short story prequel to my contemporary romance novel, "Outback Love," but it can be read as a stand-alone. "Jetting Away" is available as an ebook at Amazon.com and Smashwords.com.

It's so exciting to now have two books out there. Once again, I'm on a "high" and can't wait to finish writing the next one, "Murder on Sunday Beach." Guess I'd better get busy in order to meet my self-imposed September deadline.

My dogs, Shani and Dude, think I'm spending way too much time writing my books. However, all I had to do is remind them I'm earning money to buy them dog treats. Hey, that's all it took. Now they're taking a mid-day nap and snoring away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers.