Author of OUTBACK LOVE a contemporary romance novel set in Australia, JETTING AWAY a short story prequel to OUTBACK LOVE, MOON OVER MADNESS a paranormal romantic comedy and BAYOU BLUES AND OTHER SORROWS a collection of short stories and poems about life and love. All are available online at Amazon/Kindle Unlimited.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Great News for "Outback Love"

I'm excited to announce that "Outback Love" is now available as an ebook on Smashwords.com, in addition to Amazon.com. More venues means more readers. Now I'm waiting to hear if "Outback Love" will be accepted for premier publishing, which will make it available on Barnes & Noble online and Sony online. I should know about that in the next week or so.

This is all happening so fast. One minute I was unpublished and the next published. Really cool. This makes August an important month for me. And I just thought August was a hot summer month. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers.