Author of OUTBACK LOVE a contemporary romance novel set in Australia, JETTING AWAY a short story prequel to OUTBACK LOVE, MOON OVER MADNESS a paranormal romantic comedy and BAYOU BLUES AND OTHER SORROWS a collection of short stories and poems about life and love. All are available online at Amazon/Kindle Unlimited.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Shades of Summer - Hot Summer Reads

Coffee and 'The Monmouth Summer' by Tim Vicary.



Tomorrow is the first day of summer. So this is the perfect time to start stocking up on great summer reads. For that reason, I decided to give you a list of some of the summer reads on my Kindle Fire.  I hope you find some you'll enjoy in the list below.






Barbara Freethy's 'Summer Secrets' on my Kindle.





Summer Reads (in no particular order):

Summer of Fire by Linda Jacobs
The Monmouth Summer by Tim Vicary
Summer Secrets by Barbara Freethy
One Summer in France by Bev Spicer
Summer's Storm by Denise Domning
That Summer in Cornwall by Ciji Ware
Summer Lovin' by Donna Cummings






Denise Domning's 'Summer's Storm' on my Kindle.





Last Summer by Teresa Weir
Summer with Fidel by R. G. Lawrence
The Days of Summer by Jill Barnett
Summer Storms by Rebekah Lyn
One Reckless Summer by Toni Blake
Summer Days by Susan Mallery
Endless Summer by Christopher David Petersen








Ciji Ware's 'That Summer in Cornwall' on my Kindle.





Summer Rose by Elizabeth Sinclair
The Summer I Learned to Swim by Shannon McCrimmon
Summer on the Mountain by Rosemarie Naramore
Secrets of the Lost Summer by Carla Neggers
Summer by Edith Wharton









Thanks for stopping by. I hope y'all have a wonderful summer filled with lots of great summer reads.

NOTE: Please feel free to add your own summer reads in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers.